HYCON offers comprehensive engineering services for your hydrogen project. We accompany you from project definition through to delivery and beyond.
It depends on the design
The reliability, efficiency and economic performance of a hydrogen energy system is predetermined by the successful design of the basic groundwork. Only through suitable technology and performance choices of individual component as well as exact power tuning to the up-to-the-minute variable power supply and demand situation can operational and economic objectives be achieved.
HYCON offers expertise for the design and configuration of specific to your needs tailored and optimized hydrogen energy systems.
- Furthermore, HYCON offers full planning and constructing services for your hydrogen energy system. These include:
- Basic design, calculations and system specification (Basic Engineering)
- Detailed design (Detailed Engineering)
- Participation in planning approval and preparation of a safety concept
- Project support and procurement
- Construction supervision and commissioning
The question at the beginning of each investment is if basic feasibility and cost-effectiveness is realistic. Together with you we develop the right investment plan for your facility concept with a HECS-hydrogen energy system based on your requirements and goals as well as current economic and legal conditions.
For this purpose, we analyze your local power structure and customer behavior. By using our simulation tools, we are economically able to examine and evaluate the effects of different operating scenarios, system configurations or changes in economically conditions very accurate.
The result is a solid technological and economical analysis of an optimally designed HECS-hydrogen energy system for your application scenario and thus as a basis for your future decisions-making.