Schaltbau GmbH GroupBased in Europe, globally present
The Schaltbau GmbH Group stands for connectors, snap-action switches, contactors, railway components and complete cab equipment that meet the highest safety standards. Our products are used worldwide in all industries that require reliable connection, switching and control under harsh conditions. We protect systems in industrial applications for renewable energy, e-mobility and automation, and we ensure the safe operation of rail services.As international as our customers
Our headquarters have been located in Munich, Germany, ever since the firm was established in 1929. We manufacture at two sites in Germany (Velden and Aldersbach) and in the worlds major economic centres, including France, the UK, the United States and China.
The Schaltbau GmbH Group has a global presence with 12 foreign subsidiaries / representative offices and more than 60 sales partners.
The Schaltbau 360°- Competence
Schaltbaus comprehensive competence covers three aspects:
Decades of experience in developing and manufacturing electromechanical switchgear makes us your expert partner.
- Expertise: Benefit from the Schaltbau know-how
- Consulting: Experienced sales engineers work on-site with you
- Solution: Cooperation spells success
Numerous realized applications provide analogies and experience, enabling us to find the right solution for your specific situation.
You always receive a suitable and efficient solution.
- Customer: Added value and maximum benefit for your application
- Safe: Safety components of approved Quality
- Cost-effective: Robust, no maintenance, long life
We offer standardised products, adaptable special designs and complete new developments – tailored to your needs.
- Pick-to-order: Finished item from our product line
- Configure-to-order: Well-proven and tested special variant with little need of adaptation
- Design-to-order: Completely new development to customer requirements